As we all know, Coronavirus is spreading all over the globe rapidly. It affects the lives of the people as well as the working pattern also. Most people are managing their work remotely. People are living in self-isolation mode. Thus, remote working is now the new reality.
People are shifting towards the online market increasingly. They are managing operations remotely; students turn toward e-learning. Doing essential shopping online, and so on.
To handle the work from outside the office, setting up the infrastructure is quite a challenging task. You can use DaaS to efficiently run your work.
What is Desktop as a Service (DaaS)?
It is a kind of virtual service provided by the third party. DaaS is a cloud-based service and administrated by the cloud service provider. DaaS providers offer you a virtual desktop to work anywhere and anytime.
Cloud service providers can offer multiple desktops. It supports data storage, handles backups and recovery, software updation, and security threats also.
How your business can benefits from DaaS?
DaaS is the best for small and medium scale businesses. It provides a virtual desktop infrastructure. It's cost-effective than the in house Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
- The significant advantage of DaaS is its lower cost. It reduces hardware expenditures to set the in-house working infrastructure. It allows you to access the virtual desktop affordably over the internet.
- During this time, the risks of cyber-attacks are continuously growing. Managing data security, regular software updates, and other practices to protect your data takes much time and money. DaaS enables you to work without worrying about your sensitive data.
- DaaS allows you to access your system on any other portable device from anywhere. Just hibernate your system at your workplace. Access them on iPad, smartphones, laptops, and other devices. You just need an internet connection to access your system anywhere outside your workplace.
- DaaS provides in-built backup and recovery facilities. It saves money to spend on IT management to handle the backups and recovery in case of cyber attacks or system failure.
- It enables employees to access their working products or services outside the workplace. That increases productivity and helps to meet operational goals.
- It reduces maintenance costs as in-house systems work a maximum of three years. It requires hardware change or system updations. DaaS allows you to handle the work without thinking of hardware replacement or software updates.
Thus, having a Desktop as a Service enables you to handle work with the same data and software from any browsers. You'll always get the same environment outside the workstation also.
What to look for in DaaS providers?
Contact the Top IT Consulting Firm that provides all the same infrastructure as in-house. Check for easy integration, backup, and recovery, custom-built infrastructure, and so on.
Layer One Networks managed cloud desktop services. You can access all the same data and applications from any browser anywhere on any device. It saves thousands of deployment and maintenance costs.
Get back to work with us and handle the operations effectively and efficiently from anywhere and anytime for the successful business.